Support by the Spanish MICINN (grants FIS2008-02238, HA2006-0102) and EU (COST-D41) is gratefully acknowledged. The authors thank Prof. H.-J. Freund and Dr. M. Wilde for valuable discussions.
Hydrogen Diffusion into Palladium Nanoparticles: Pivotal Promotion by Carbon†
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 28, pages 4743–4746, June 28, 2010
How to Cite
Neyman, Konstantin M. and Schauermann, S. (2010), Hydrogen Diffusion into Palladium Nanoparticles: Pivotal Promotion by Carbon. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 4743–4746. doi: 10.1002/anie.200904688
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2009
- Spanish MICINN. Grant Numbers: FIS2008-02238, HA2006-0102
- EU. Grant Number: COST-D41
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!