This work was supported by the Canada Research Chairs Program, the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada, the Canada Foundation for Innovation, and the Fonds de recherche sur la nature et les technologies, Pfizer Global Research & Development, and the Université Laval. OmegaChem Inc. is thanked for a generous gift of 3,3-difluoropyrrolidine hydrochloride.
Activation of Allylic CF bonds: Palladium-Catalyzed Allylic Amination of 3,3-Difluoropropenes†
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 1123–1127, February 1, 2010
How to Cite
Pigeon, X., Bergeron, M., Barabé, F., Dubé, P., Frost, Heather N. and Paquin, J.-F. (2010), Activation of Allylic CF bonds: Palladium-Catalyzed Allylic Amination of 3,3-Difluoropropenes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 1123–1127. doi: 10.1002/anie.200904747
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2009
- Canada Research Chairs Program
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Canada Foundation for Innovation
- Fonds de recherche sur la nature et les technologies
- Pfizer Global Research & Development
- Université Laval
- OmegaChem Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!