This work was supported by the Canada Research Chairs Program, the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada, the Canada Foundation for Innovation, and the Fonds de recherche sur la nature et les technologies, Pfizer Global Research & Development, and the Université Laval. OmegaChem Inc. is thanked for a generous gift of 3,3-difluoropyrrolidine hydrochloride.
Activation of Allylic CF bonds: Palladium-Catalyzed Allylic Amination of 3,3-Difluoropropenes†
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 1123–1127, February 1, 2010
How to Cite
Pigeon, X., Bergeron, M., Barabé, F., Dubé, P., Frost, Heather N. and Paquin, J.-F. (2010), Activation of Allylic CF bonds: Palladium-Catalyzed Allylic Amination of 3,3-Difluoropropenes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 1123–1127. doi: 10.1002/anie.200904747
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2009
- Canada Research Chairs Program
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Canada Foundation for Innovation
- Fonds de recherche sur la nature et les technologies
- Pfizer Global Research & Development
- Université Laval
- OmegaChem Inc.
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.