This work was comprehensively supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie. The COST action CM0802 PhoSciNet is gratefully acknowledged. Cp*=pentamethylcyclopentadienyl.
Stepwise Expansion of a Cp* Ring at Pentelidene Complexes and Stereoselective Formation of Triphosphines†
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 188–192, January 4, 2010
How to Cite
Scheer, M., Kuntz, C., Stubenhofer, M., Zabel, M. and Timoshkin, Alexey Y. (2010), Stepwise Expansion of a Cp* Ring at Pentelidene Complexes and Stereoselective Formation of Triphosphines. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 188–192. doi: 10.1002/anie.200904827
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2009
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!