This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Project: 20875017), the Technological Innovation Program of Shanghai (09JC1401100), the National Basic Research Priorities Program (Project: 2007CB914100/3), and the Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project (B109).
Synthesis of Fe3O4@SiO2@PMMA Core–Shell–Shell Magnetic Microspheres for Highly Efficient Enrichment of Peptides and Proteins for MALDI-ToF MS Analysis†
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 607–611, January 12, 2010
How to Cite
Chen, H., Deng, C. and Zhang, X. (2010), Synthesis of Fe3O4@SiO2@PMMA Core–Shell–Shell Magnetic Microspheres for Highly Efficient Enrichment of Peptides and Proteins for MALDI-ToF MS Analysis. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 607–611. doi: 10.1002/anie.200904885
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20875017
- Technological Innovation Program of Shanghai. Grant Number: 09JC1401100
- National Basic Research Priorities Program. Grant Number: 2007CB914100/3
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B109
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.