This research was supported in part by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research) (B) No. 19350019 and Global COE Program (Kyushu Univ.) from MEXT (Japan). We thank Y. Tanaka, K. Ideta, and T. Matsumoto (IMCE, Kyushu Univ.) for HRMS measurements, 29Si NMR measurements, and single crystal X-ray diffraction analysis, respectively.
Asymmetric Synthesis of Chiral Silacarboxylic Acids and Their Ester Derivatives†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 728–731, January 18, 2010
How to Cite
Igawa, K., Kokan, N. and Tomooka, K. (2010), Asymmetric Synthesis of Chiral Silacarboxylic Acids and Their Ester Derivatives. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 728–731. doi: 10.1002/anie.200904922
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2009
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research). Grant Number: 19350019
- MEXT (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!