Self-Assembly of Coiled Coils in Synthetic Biology: Inspiration and Progress
Article first published online: 1 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 17, pages 2988–3005, April 12, 2010
How to Cite
Robson Marsden, H. and Kros, A. (2010), Self-Assembly of Coiled Coils in Synthetic Biology: Inspiration and Progress. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 2988–3005. doi: 10.1002/anie.200904943
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!