M.B.J.R., G.D.C., R.A., and P.D. thank the FWO (Fonds voor Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek)-Flanders for PhD or postdoctoral fellowships. This work was performed within the framework of the IAP-VI program Functional Supramolecular Systems of the Belgian Federal Government. The authors acknowledge financial support from the FWO Flanders (Grants G.0366.06 and G.0402.09), the K. U. Leuven Research Fund (GOA 2006/2, Center of Excellence CECAT, CREA2007), the Flemish Ministry of Education (ZWAP 04/007), long-term structural funding “Methusalem” by the K. U. Leuven, and the European Network of Excellence (IDECAT). This work was supported by the EC 6th Framework Program (ERAS-CT-2003-980409).
Super-Resolution Reactivity Mapping of Nanostructured Catalyst Particles†
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 49, pages 9285–9289, November 23, 2009
How to Cite
Roeffaers, Maarten B. J., De Cremer, G., Libeert, J., Ameloot, R., Dedecker, P., Bons, A.-J., Bückins, M., Martens, Johan A., Sels, Bert F., De Vos, Dirk E. and Hofkens, J. (2009), Super-Resolution Reactivity Mapping of Nanostructured Catalyst Particles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 9285–9289. doi: 10.1002/anie.200904944
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2009
- FWO Flanders. Grant Numbers: G.0366.06, G.0402.09
- K. U. Leuven Research Fund. Grant Number: GOA 2006/2
- Flemish Ministry of Education. Grant Number: ZWAP 04/007
- European Network of Excellence (IDECAT)
- EC 6th Framework Program. Grant Number: ERAS-CT-2003-980409
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!