We gratefully acknowledge the Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan and the Deutsche Akademische Austauschdienst (DAAD) for a stipend granted to A. and the DFG (RA895/2, FOR 806, and SFB 765). J.R. thanks the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie for continuous support.
Cyclative Cleavage through Dipolar Cycloaddition: Polymer-Bound Azidopeptidylphosphoranes Deliver Locked cis-Triazolylcyclopeptides as Privileged Protein Binders†
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 31, pages 5378–5382, July 19, 2010
How to Cite
Ahsanullah and Rademann, J. (2010), Cyclative Cleavage through Dipolar Cycloaddition: Polymer-Bound Azidopeptidylphosphoranes Deliver Locked cis-Triazolylcyclopeptides as Privileged Protein Binders. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 5378–5382. doi: 10.1002/anie.200904980
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2009
- DFG. Grant Number: RA895/2
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!