This research was financially supported by the Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs. M.A.F.-I. is grateful to the Spanish Ministry of Education and Science for a postdoctoral fellowship. Dr. S. R. Harutyunyan is thanked for helpful discussions.
Catalytic Enantioselective Addition of Dialkylzinc Reagents to N-Acylpyridinium Salts†
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 49, pages 9339–9341, November 23, 2009
How to Cite
Fernández-Ibáñez, M. Ángeles., Maciá, B., Pizzuti, M., Minnaard, Adriaan J. and Feringa, Ben L. (2009), Catalytic Enantioselective Addition of Dialkylzinc Reagents to N-Acylpyridinium Salts. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 9339–9341. doi: 10.1002/anie.200904981
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2009
- Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!