We acknowledge financial support from “Stereoselezione in Sintesi Organica Metodologie e Applicazioni” 2007. Financial support by the Merck-ADP grant 2007, the Health Research Board (HRB), Science Foundation Ireland (SFI), and Enterprise Ireland is also gratefully recognized.
Catalytic Asymmetric Conjugate Addition of Nitroalkanes to 4-Nitro-5-styrylisoxazoles†
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 49, pages 9342–9345, November 23, 2009
How to Cite
Baschieri, A., Bernardi, L., Ricci, A., Suresh, S. and Adamo, Mauro F. A. (2009), Catalytic Asymmetric Conjugate Addition of Nitroalkanes to 4-Nitro-5-styrylisoxazoles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 9342–9345. doi: 10.1002/anie.200905018
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2009
- Health Research Board (HRB)
- Science Foundation Ireland (SFI)
- Enterprise Ireland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!