This work was supported by The Skaggs Institue for Chemical Biology, Pfizer, Inc., and the NIH (RR021886). We are grateful to Matthias Park for assistance with the synthesis of 3.
Analysis and Optimization of Copper-Catalyzed Azide–Alkyne Cycloaddition for Bioconjugation†
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 52, pages 9879–9883, December 21, 2009
How to Cite
Hong, V., Presolski, Stanislav I., Ma, C. and Finn, M. G. (2009), Analysis and Optimization of Copper-Catalyzed Azide–Alkyne Cycloaddition for Bioconjugation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 9879–9883. doi: 10.1002/anie.200905087
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2009
- The Skaggs Institue for Chemical Biology
- NIH. Grant Number: RR021886
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!