The Österreichische Forschungsförderungsgesellschaft (FFG), the Province of Styria, and the Styrian Business Promotion Agency (SFG)—within the framework of the Kplus programme as well as GASS programme within NAWI Graz—are acknowledged for financial support, as well as Birgit Krenn for technical support. M.G.-K. thanks Prof. Dr. Rolf Breinbauer for his fruitful contribution to this manuscript.
Biocatalytic Friedel–Crafts Alkylation Using Non-natural Cofactors†
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 50, pages 9546–9548, December 7, 2009
How to Cite
Stecher, H., Tengg, M., Ueberbacher, Bernhard J., Remler, P., Schwab, H., Griengl, H. and Gruber-Khadjawi, M. (2009), Biocatalytic Friedel–Crafts Alkylation Using Non-natural Cofactors. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 9546–9548. doi: 10.1002/anie.200905095
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2009
- Österreichische Forschungsförderungsgesellschaft (FFG)
- Province of Styria
- Styrian Business Promotion Agency (SFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!