This work has been supported by the State of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, the BMBF, and the DFG (Leibniz prize). F.G. thanks the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie (FCI) for a Kekulé grant.
Light-Driven Hydrogen Generation: Efficient Iron-Based Water Reduction Catalysts†
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 52, pages 9962–9965, December 21, 2009
How to Cite
Gärtner, F., Sundararaju, B., Surkus, A.-E., Boddien, A., Loges, B., Junge, H., Dixneuf, Pierre H. and Beller, M. (2009), Light-Driven Hydrogen Generation: Efficient Iron-Based Water Reduction Catalysts. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 9962–9965. doi: 10.1002/anie.200905115
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2009
- State of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie (FCI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!