We are grateful to The University of California, Santa Barbara MRL for financial support through seed project N4SEWF and to Konanka Technologies Inc. Technical assistance from Dr. J. Pavlovich for the mass spectroscopy and G. Wu for the crystal structure is also acknowledged.
Strain and Hückel Aromaticity: Driving Forces for a Promising New Generation of Electron Acceptors in Organic Electronics†
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 532–536, January 12, 2010
How to Cite
Brunetti, F. G., Gong, X., Tong, M., Heeger, A. J. and Wudl, F. (2010), Strain and Hückel Aromaticity: Driving Forces for a Promising New Generation of Electron Acceptors in Organic Electronics. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 532–536. doi: 10.1002/anie.200905117
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2009
- The University of California, Santa Barbara. Grant Number: N4SEWF
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!