We thank V. Starovoytov and Dr. Y. Horibe for helping us with TEM, and the New Jersey Biomaterial Center (Prof. Kohn) for allowing us to use the cell culture facilities. K.-B.L. acknowledges the NIH Directors′ Innovator Award (1DP20D006462-01) and is also grateful to the NJ commission on Spinal Cord grant (09-3085-SCR-E-0).
Selective Inhibition of Human Brain Tumor Cells through Multifunctional Quantum-Dot-Based siRNA Delivery†
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 103–107, January 4, 2010
How to Cite
Jung, J., Solanki, A., Memoli, Kevin A., Kamei, K.-i., Kim, H., Drahl, Michael A., Williams, Lawrence J., Tseng, H.-R. and Lee, K. (2010), Selective Inhibition of Human Brain Tumor Cells through Multifunctional Quantum-Dot-Based siRNA Delivery. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 103–107. doi: 10.1002/anie.200905126
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2009
- NJ commission on Spinal Cord grant. Grant Numbers: 1DP20D006462-01, 09-3085-SCR-E-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!