This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (Specially Promoted Research 18002011) and the Global COE program “Science for Future Molecular Systems” from MEXT (Japan).
Highly Enantioselective Hydrophosphonylation of Aldehydes: Base-Enhanced Aluminum–salalen Catalysis†
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 797–799, January 18, 2010
How to Cite
Suyama, K., Sakai, Y., Matsumoto, K., Saito, B. and Katsuki, T. (2010), Highly Enantioselective Hydrophosphonylation of Aldehydes: Base-Enhanced Aluminum–salalen Catalysis. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 797–799. doi: 10.1002/anie.200905158
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2009
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 18002011
- Global COE program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!