This work was supported by the US National Institutes of General Medical Sciences (R01M081527), the National Human Genome Research Institute (for the bioinformatics portion; R01HG004647), and the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (through its program in basic research, HDTRA1-08-1-0052).
Expanded Genetic Alphabets in the Polymerase Chain Reaction†
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 177–180, January 4, 2010
How to Cite
Yang, Z., Chen, F., Chamberlin, Stephen G. and Benner, Steven A. (2010), Expanded Genetic Alphabets in the Polymerase Chain Reaction. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 177–180. doi: 10.1002/anie.200905173
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2009
- US National Institutes of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: R01M081527
- National Human Genome Research Institute. Grant Number: R01HG004647
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency. Grant Number: HDTRA1-08-1-0052
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!