This work was supported by the US National Institutes of General Medical Sciences (R01M081527), the National Human Genome Research Institute (for the bioinformatics portion; R01HG004647), and the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (through its program in basic research, HDTRA1-08-1-0052).
Expanded Genetic Alphabets in the Polymerase Chain Reaction†
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 177–180, January 4, 2010
How to Cite
Yang, Z., Chen, F., Chamberlin, Stephen G. and Benner, Steven A. (2010), Expanded Genetic Alphabets in the Polymerase Chain Reaction. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 177–180. doi: 10.1002/anie.200905173
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2009
- US National Institutes of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: R01M081527
- National Human Genome Research Institute. Grant Number: R01HG004647
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency. Grant Number: HDTRA1-08-1-0052
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.