We would like to thank Toyota Motor Europe for financing this research project through the Open Call process. Dr. N. Takahashi, Dr. H. Shinjoh, and Dr. Y. Nagai from Toyota Central R&D Laboratory as well as Prof. S. Matsumoto and M. Miura from Toyota Motor Corporation are warmly thanked for their fruitful discussions. We also acknowledge Dr. Philippe Bazin and Dr. Francis Cruege for help in the development of the PJAS instrumentation and Dr. Chantal Gunther for her skilful assistance in electronics for the data acquisition.
Platinum Sintering on H-ZSM-5 Followed by Chemometrics of CO Adsorption and 2D Pressure-Jump IR Spectroscopy of Adsorbed Species†
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 785–789, January 18, 2010
How to Cite
Rivallan, M., Seguin, E., Thomas, S., Lepage, M., Takagi, N., Hirata, H. and Thibault-Starzyk, F. (2010), Platinum Sintering on H-ZSM-5 Followed by Chemometrics of CO Adsorption and 2D Pressure-Jump IR Spectroscopy of Adsorbed Species. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 785–789. doi: 10.1002/anie.200905181
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2009
- Toyota Motor Europe
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!