This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas (no. 18065016, “Chemistry of Concerto Catalysis”) from Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan).
Wacker-Type Oxidation of Internal Olefins Using a PdCl2/N,N-Dimethylacetamide Catalyst System under Copper-Free Reaction Conditions†
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 7, pages 1238–1240, February 8, 2010
How to Cite
Mitsudome, T., Mizumoto, K., Mizugaki, T., Jitsukawa, K. and Kaneda, K. (2010), Wacker-Type Oxidation of Internal Olefins Using a PdCl2/N,N-Dimethylacetamide Catalyst System under Copper-Free Reaction Conditions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 1238–1240. doi: 10.1002/anie.200905184
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2009
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan). Grant Number: 18065016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!