This work was supported by Discovery Grants DP0774245 and DP0878450 from the Australian Research Council and the Queensland Smart State Research Facilities Fund.
Direct Visualization of Disulfide Bonds through Diselenide Proxies Using 77Se NMR Spectroscopy†
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 49, pages 9312–9314, November 23, 2009
How to Cite
Mobli, M., de Araújo, A., Lambert, Lynette K., Pierens, Gregory K., Windley, Monique J., Nicholson, Graham M., Alewood, Paul F. and King, Glenn F. (2009), Direct Visualization of Disulfide Bonds through Diselenide Proxies Using 77Se NMR Spectroscopy. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 9312–9314. doi: 10.1002/anie.200905206
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2009
- Australian Research Council
- Queensland Smart State Research Facilities Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!