This research was supported by the “100 Talents” program (initiation support) of the Chinese Academy of Sciences and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 20845006).
Fluorescence Turn-On Detection of a Protein through the Reduced Aggregation of a Perylene Probe†
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 8, pages 1485–1488, February 15, 2010
How to Cite
Wang, B. and Yu, C. (2010), Fluorescence Turn-On Detection of a Protein through the Reduced Aggregation of a Perylene Probe. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 1485–1488. doi: 10.1002/anie.200905237
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2009
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20845006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!