Generous funding by the China Scholarship Council (fellowship to S.L.), the Max-Planck-Society, the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (SPP 1179, Organokatalyse), and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie (award to B.L.) is gratefully acknowledged. We thank Dr. Artur Pinto and our GC, HPLC, and X-ray departments for their support.
Asymmetric Counteranion-Directed Transition-Metal Catalysis: Enantioselective Epoxidation of Alkenes with Manganese(III) Salen Phosphate Complexes†
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 628–631, January 12, 2010
How to Cite
Liao, S. and List, B. (2010), Asymmetric Counteranion-Directed Transition-Metal Catalysis: Enantioselective Epoxidation of Alkenes with Manganese(III) Salen Phosphate Complexes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 628–631. doi: 10.1002/anie.200905332
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2009
- China Scholarship Council
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SPP 1179
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!