This research was supported by the Helen and Martin Kimmel Center for Molecular Design, the Yeda-Sela Center for Basic Research, and the Israel Science Foundation (grant no. 289/09). G.deR. wishes to thank the Prins Bernhard Cultuur Fonds for a fellowship.
Sequential Logic Operations with Surface-Confined Polypyridyl Complexes Displaying Molecular Random Access Memory Features†
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 169–172, January 4, 2010
How to Cite
de Ruiter, G., Tartakovsky, E., Oded, N. and van der Boom, Milko E. (2010), Sequential Logic Operations with Surface-Confined Polypyridyl Complexes Displaying Molecular Random Access Memory Features. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 169–172. doi: 10.1002/anie.200905358
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2009
- Helen and Martin Kimmel Center for Molecular Design
- Yeda-Sela Center for Basic Research
- and the Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: 289/09
- Prins Bernhard Cultuur Fonds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!