This project is supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC. 20621091, 20873163, 90606004, 20903051), the Chinese Academy of Sciences (“100 Talents” program), the “111” program, and the National Research Fund for Fundamental Key Project 973 (2006CB806202, 2006CB932101).
Strong Two-Photon Excited Fluorescence and Stimulated Emission from an Organic Single Crystal of an Oligo(Phenylene Vinylene)†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 732–735, January 18, 2010
How to Cite
Gao, F., Liao, Q., Xu, Z.-Z., Yue, Y.-H., Wang, Q., Zhang, H.-L. and Fu, H.-B. (2010), Strong Two-Photon Excited Fluorescence and Stimulated Emission from an Organic Single Crystal of an Oligo(Phenylene Vinylene). Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 732–735. doi: 10.1002/anie.200905428
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20621091, 20873163, 90606004, 20903051
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- National Research Fund for Fundamental Key Project 973. Grant Numbers: 2006CB806202, 2006CB932101
Vol. 49, Issue 36, 6243, Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!