This project is supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC. 20621091, 20873163, 90606004, 20903051), the Chinese Academy of Sciences (“100 Talents” program), the “111” program, and the National Research Fund for Fundamental Key Project 973 (2006CB806202, 2006CB932101).
Strong Two-Photon Excited Fluorescence and Stimulated Emission from an Organic Single Crystal of an Oligo(Phenylene Vinylene)†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 732–735, January 18, 2010
How to Cite
Gao, F., Liao, Q., Xu, Z.-Z., Yue, Y.-H., Wang, Q., Zhang, H.-L. and Fu, H.-B. (2010), Strong Two-Photon Excited Fluorescence and Stimulated Emission from an Organic Single Crystal of an Oligo(Phenylene Vinylene). Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 732–735. doi: 10.1002/anie.200905428
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20621091, 20873163, 90606004, 20903051
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- National Research Fund for Fundamental Key Project 973. Grant Numbers: 2006CB806202, 2006CB932101
Vol. 49, Issue 36, 6243, Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!