This work was supported by the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie (scholarship to L.G.) and the DFG in the framework of the IRTG 1444 (“Generation of Supramolecular Functional Cavities—Container Molecules, Macrocycles and Related Compounds”, scholarship to H.K.) and the Forschergruppe FOR 1175 (“Unconventional Approaches to the Activation of Dihydrogen”).
The Mechanism of Dihydrogen Activation by Frustrated Lewis Pairs Revisited†
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 8, pages 1402–1405, February 15, 2010
How to Cite
Grimme, S., Kruse, H., Goerigk, L. and Erker, G. (2010), The Mechanism of Dihydrogen Activation by Frustrated Lewis Pairs Revisited. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 1402–1405. doi: 10.1002/anie.200905484
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2009
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!