We thank the Australian Research Council (fellowships for C.J. and A.S.) and the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (grant FR641/25-1 to G.F.). The EPSRC is also thanked for access to the UK National Mass Spectrometry Facility.
N-Heterocyclic Carbene Stabilized Digermanium(0)†
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 51, pages 9701–9704, December 14, 2009
How to Cite
Sidiropoulos, A., Jones, C., Stasch, A., Klein, S. and Frenking, G. (2009), N-Heterocyclic Carbene Stabilized Digermanium(0). Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 9701–9704. doi: 10.1002/anie.200905495
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2009
- Australian Research Council
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: FR641/25-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!