We acknowledge Dr. A. T. M. Marcelis for his help in the synthesis of the triblock copolymer, Prof. Armes for providing a detailed protocol for the triblock copolymer synthesis, and Prof. Detrembleur for doing the SEC analysis. This research is funded by the Dutch Polymer Institute (DPI), project no 657. I.K.V. is supported by a European Marie Curie Fellowship (FP7-PEOPLE-IEF-2008, Contract No. 236723) and by the Adolphe Merkle Foundation.
Multiresponsive Reversible Gels Based on Charge-Driven Assembly†
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 708–711, January 18, 2010
How to Cite
Lemmers, M., Sprakel, J., Voets, Ilja K., van der Gucht, J. and Cohen Stuart, Martien A. (2010), Multiresponsive Reversible Gels Based on Charge-Driven Assembly. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 708–711. doi: 10.1002/anie.200905515
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2009
- Dutch Polymer Institute (DPI). Grant Number: 657
- Adolphe Merkle Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!