This work was supported by the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic (Z4 055 0506), the Ministry of Education (LC512), the Czech Science Foundation (203/09/0317), and Gilead Sciences, Inc. (Foster City, CA, USA).
Direct Polymerase Synthesis of Reactive Aldehyde-Functionalized DNA and Its Conjugation and Staining with Hydrazines†
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 1064–1066, February 1, 2010
How to Cite
Raindlová, V., Pohl, R., Šanda, M. and Hocek, M. (2010), Direct Polymerase Synthesis of Reactive Aldehyde-Functionalized DNA and Its Conjugation and Staining with Hydrazines. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 1064–1066. doi: 10.1002/anie.200905556
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2009
- Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: Z4 055 0506
- Ministry of Education. Grant Number: LC512
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Number: 203/09/0317
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (Foster City, CA, USA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!