Financial support by the European Union (STREP project LSHG-CT-2005-518194), by the European Research Council (ERC starting grant 2008, ZT), and by the Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung (BMBF, NGFN project 0313442) is gratefully acknowledged. We thank Tamara Papadakis for preparing the cryosections.
Histology by Mass Spectrometry: Label-Free Tissue Characterization Obtained from High-Accuracy Bioanalytical Imaging†
Article first published online: 15 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 22, pages 3834–3838, May 17, 2010
How to Cite
Römpp, A., Guenther, S., Schober, Y., Schulz, O., Takats, Z., Kummer, W. and Spengler, B. (2010), Histology by Mass Spectrometry: Label-Free Tissue Characterization Obtained from High-Accuracy Bioanalytical Imaging. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 3834–3838. doi: 10.1002/anie.200905559
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2009
- European Union. Grant Number: LSHG-CT-2005-518194
- European Research Council
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung. Grant Number: 0313442
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!