We thank the US NIH, China National Scientific Foundation of China (20805038, 20620130427), and National Basic Research Program of China (2007CB935603, 2010CB732402) as well as 2009ZX10004-312 for supporting this work. Z.Z. acknowledges supported by the ACS Division of Analytical Chemistry Fellow sponsored by Procter and Gamble.
An Aptamer Cross-Linked Hydrogel as a Colorimetric Platform for Visual Detection†
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 1052–1056, February 1, 2010
How to Cite
Zhu, Z., Wu, C., Liu, H., Zou, Y., Zhang, X., Kang, H., Yang, C. and Tan, W. (2010), An Aptamer Cross-Linked Hydrogel as a Colorimetric Platform for Visual Detection. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 1052–1056. doi: 10.1002/anie.200905570
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2009
- US NIH
- China National Scientific Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20805038, 20620130427
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2007CB935603, 2010CB732402, 2009ZX10004-312
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.