This work was supported by National Research Foundation (KRF-2005-070-C00063, 2009-0053131 & C00401). The support from the center for space-time molecular dynamics (2009-0063163) is also appreciated. S.L. thanks the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (Converging Research Program, no. 20090093679).
Mode-Dependent Fano Resonances Observed in the Predissociation of Diazirine in the S1 State†
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 7, pages 1244–1247, February 8, 2010
How to Cite
Ahn, D.-S., Kim, S.-Y., Lim, G.-I., Lee, S., Choi, Young S. and Kim, S. (2010), Mode-Dependent Fano Resonances Observed in the Predissociation of Diazirine in the S1 State. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 1244–1247. doi: 10.1002/anie.200905619
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2009
- National Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: KRF-2005-070-C00063, 2009-0053131, C00401
- center for space-time molecular dynamics. Grant Number: 2009-0063163
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 20090093679
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.