Magnetically Separable Nanocatalysts: Bridges between Homogeneous and Heterogeneous Catalysis
Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 20, pages 3428–3459, May 3, 2010
How to Cite
Shylesh, S., Schünemann, V. and Thiel, Werner R. (2010), Magnetically Separable Nanocatalysts: Bridges between Homogeneous and Heterogeneous Catalysis. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 3428–3459. doi: 10.1002/anie.200905684
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!