Financial support by the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie and the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (SFB 858)is gratefully acknowledged. In addition, the research of F.G. is generously supported by the Alfried Krupp Prize for Young University Teachers of the Alfried Krupp von Bohlen und Halbach Foundation. Finally, we thank Mariano Grünebaum, Katharina Hesping, Stephen Schulz, and Jens Tannert for preparing some compounds.
Olefin–Oxazolines (OlefOx): Highly Modular, Easily Tunable Ligands for Asymmetric Catalysis†
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 1143–1146, February 1, 2010
How to Cite
Hahn, Björn T., Tewes, F., Fröhlich, R. and Glorius, F. (2010), Olefin–Oxazolines (OlefOx): Highly Modular, Easily Tunable Ligands for Asymmetric Catalysis. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 1143–1146. doi: 10.1002/anie.200905712
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2009
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SFB 858
- Alfried Krupp von Bohlen und Halbach Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!