We thank Prof. M. Suzuki (Hokkaido University) for providing the spectra of itomanallene A and neolaurallene. We are grateful to Dr. H. C. Ahn (KIST) for the measurement of 900 MHz 1H NMR spectra of 3 c and ent-2. This work was supported by the SRC/ERC program of MOST/KOSEF (R11-2007-107-00000-0).
Substrate-Controlled Asymmetric Total Synthesis and Structure Revision of (+)-Itomanallene A†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 752–756, January 18, 2010
How to Cite
Jeong, W., Kim, M., Kim, H., Kim, S., Kim, D. and Shin, K. (2010), Substrate-Controlled Asymmetric Total Synthesis and Structure Revision of (+)-Itomanallene A. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 752–756. doi: 10.1002/anie.200905826
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2009
- MOST/KOSEF. Grant Number: R11-2007-107-00000-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!