This research was supported by the U.S. NSF (grant No. CHE-0707223), the Slovenian Research Agency (grant No. P1-0045, Inorganic Chemistry and Technology), and the Electrochemical Society (Fellowship to N.B.S.). ChemMatCARS Section 15 is principally supported by the U.S. NSF/U.S. DOE (grant No. CHE-0822838). Use of the Advanced Photon Source was supported by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences (contract No. DE-AC02-06CH11357). A.A.P. thanks the Humboldt Foundation for support.
Saturnene Revealed: X-ray Crystal Structure of D5d-C60F20 Formed in Reactions of C60 with AxMFy Fluorinating Agents (A=Alkali Metal; M=3d Metal)†
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 812–815, January 18, 2010
How to Cite
Shustova, Natalia B., Mazej, Z., Chen, Y.-S., Popov, Alexey A., Strauss, Steven H. and Boltalina, Olga V. (2010), Saturnene Revealed: X-ray Crystal Structure of D5d-C60F20 Formed in Reactions of C60 with AxMFy Fluorinating Agents (A=Alkali Metal; M=3d Metal). Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 812–815. doi: 10.1002/anie.200905832
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2009
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0707223
- Slovenian Research Agency. Grant Number: P1-0045
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!