We thank K. Kavanagh and U. Oppermann for providing the human FPPS expression system, Johan Wouters for providing the human IPPI expression system, H. Sagami for providing the human GGPPS expression system, and M. Kawamukai for providing the human DPPS expression system. This work was supported by the United States Public Health Service (NIH grants GM065307, GM073216, CA113874, AR045504, and AI057160). Y.Z. was supported by a postdoctoral fellowship from the American Heart Association, Midwest Affiliate.
Lipophilic Pyridinium Bisphosphonates: Potent γδ T Cell Stimulators†
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 1136–1138, February 1, 2010
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Cao, R., Yin, F., Lin, F.-Y., Wang, H., Krysiak, K., No, J.-H., Mukkamala, D., Houlihan, K., Li, J., Morita, Craig T. and Oldfield, E. (2010), Lipophilic Pyridinium Bisphosphonates: Potent γδ T Cell Stimulators. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 1136–1138. doi: 10.1002/anie.200905933
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2009
- NIH. Grant Numbers: GM065307, GM073216, CA113874, AR045504, AI057160
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!