We thank DST and CSIR, India for financial support and DST-FIST for providing NMR facilities. P.S.K. and A.B. thank DST (Unit on Nano Science and Technology) and CSIR, New Delhi, for research fellowships. We thank V. Ram Kumar for single-crystal X-ray analysis.
Regioselective Oxidative Cleavage of Benzylidene Acetals: Synthesis of α- and β-Benzoyloxy Carboxylic Acids†
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 804–807, January 18, 2010
How to Cite
Kumar, P., Banerjee, A. and Baskaran, S. (2010), Regioselective Oxidative Cleavage of Benzylidene Acetals: Synthesis of α- and β-Benzoyloxy Carboxylic Acids. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 804–807. doi: 10.1002/anie.200905952
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2009
- CSIR, India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!