We gratefully acknowledge Dr. A. Marquardt (Proteomics Facility, University of Konstanz) for the support with the MS analysis and financial support by the Konstanz Research School Chemical Biology and the DFG.
A Highly Active DNA Polymerase with a Fluorous Core†
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 7, pages 1324–1327, February 8, 2010
How to Cite
Holzberger, B., Rubini, M., Möller, Heiko M. and Marx, A. (2010), A Highly Active DNA Polymerase with a Fluorous Core. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 1324–1327. doi: 10.1002/anie.200905978
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2009
- Konstanz Research School Chemical Biology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!