M.B. thanks the MINERVA Foundation, the US–Israel Binational Science Foundation, and the Helen and Martin Kimmel Center for Molecular Design for financial support. S.S.Z. thanks DST India for financial support. M.B. is the incumbent of the Recanati career development chair, a member of the Lise Meitner-Minerva Center for Computational Quantum Chemistry, and acknowledges support from a DuPont Young Professor Award.
Heptacene and Beyond: The Longest Characterized Acenes†
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 24, pages 4012–4015, June 1, 2010
How to Cite
Zade, Sanjio S. and Bendikov, M. (2010), Heptacene and Beyond: The Longest Characterized Acenes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 4012–4015. doi: 10.1002/anie.200906002
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2009
- MINERVA Foundation
- US–Israel Binational Science Foundation
- Helen and Martin Kimmel Center for Molecular Design
- DST India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!