This work was supported by the Natural Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC), Merck Frosst Canada Ltd., Boehringer Ingelheim (Canada), Ltd., the Canada Research Chairs Program, the Canadian Foundation for Innovation, and the Université de Montréal. J.J.M. is grateful to FQRNT for a postgraduate scholarship.
Copper-Catalyzed Direct Alkenylation of N-Iminopyridinium Ylides†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 1115–1118, February 1, 2010
How to Cite
Mousseau, James J., Bull, James A. and Charette, André B. (2010), Copper-Catalyzed Direct Alkenylation of N-Iminopyridinium Ylides. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 1115–1118. doi: 10.1002/anie.200906020
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2009
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Merck Frosst Canada Ltd.
- Boehringer Ingelheim (Canada), Ltd.
- Canada Research Chairs Program
- Canadian Foundation for Innovation
- Université de Montréal
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!