N-Acyliminium Ion Chemistry: Highly Efficient and Versatile Carbon–Carbon Bond Formation by Nucleophilic Substitution of Hydroxy Groups Catalyzed by Sn(NTf2)4
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 776–780, January 18, 2010
How to Cite
Ben Othman, R., Affani, R., Tranchant, M.-J., Antoniotti, S., Dalla, V. and Duñach, E. (2010), N-Acyliminium Ion Chemistry: Highly Efficient and Versatile Carbon–Carbon Bond Formation by Nucleophilic Substitution of Hydroxy Groups Catalyzed by Sn(NTf2)4. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 776–780. doi: 10.1002/anie.200906036
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!