This work was supported by the Georgia Tech/Emory Center (GTEC) for the Engineering of Living Tissues. A.B.S. is supported in part by the TI:GER (Technological Innovation: Generating Economic Results) program at Georgia Tech.
Autonomic Self-Healing of Hydrogel Thin Films†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 767–771, January 18, 2010
How to Cite
South, Antoinette B. and Lyon, L. Andrew. (2010), Autonomic Self-Healing of Hydrogel Thin Films. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 767–771. doi: 10.1002/anie.200906040
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2009
- Georgia Tech/Emory Center (GTEC) for the Engineering of Living Tissues
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!