This research was supported by Chimet SpA, Badia Al Pino, Italy. We thank Prof. F. Calderazzo for helpful discussions.
Production of HCOOH/NEt3 Adducts by CO2/H2 Incorporation into Neat NEt3†
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 14, pages 2581–2584, March 29, 2010
How to Cite
Preti, D., Squarcialupi, S. and Fachinetti, G. (2010), Production of HCOOH/NEt3 Adducts by CO2/H2 Incorporation into Neat NEt3. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 2581–2584. doi: 10.1002/anie.200906054
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2009
- Chimet SpA, Badia Al Pino, Italy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!