Support from the EPSRC and Merck Research Laboratories is gratefully acknowledged. We thank Adam Zarth and Alexa Sabedra for and preliminary experimental work by. A.M. acknowledges a fellowship from the Fundación Ramón Areces (Spain). D.G.B. is the recipient of a Royal Society Wolfson Research Merit Award. For insight into the allusion to Shakespeare’s Hamlet in the title see reference ‡.
The Flow’s the Thing…Or Is It? Assessing the Merits of Homogeneous Reactions in Flask and Flow†
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 14, pages 2478–2485, March 29, 2010
How to Cite
Valera, Fernando E., Quaranta, M., Moran, A., Blacker, J., Armstrong, A., Cabral, João T. and Blackmond, Donna G. (2010), The Flow’s the Thing…Or Is It? Assessing the Merits of Homogeneous Reactions in Flask and Flow. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 2478–2485. doi: 10.1002/anie.200906095
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2009
- Merck Research Laboratories
- Royal Society Wolfson Research Merit Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!