We gratefully acknowledge Prof. R. F. Pasternack for helpful discussions and critical review of the manuscript. We are also grateful to Prof. S. Hirota for help with resonance Raman measurements. We thank Prof. K. Iga for his help in animal tests. This work was supported by “Creating Research Center for Advanced Molecular Biochemistry”, Strategic Development of Research Infrastructure for Private Universities, the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) (Japan).
A Diatomic Molecule Receptor That Removes CO in a Living Organism†
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 7, pages 1312–1315, February 8, 2010
How to Cite
Kitagishi, H., Negi, S., Kiriyama, A., Honbo, A., Sugiura, Y., Kawaguchi, Akira T. and Kano, K. (2010), A Diatomic Molecule Receptor That Removes CO in a Living Organism. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 1312–1315. doi: 10.1002/anie.200906149
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2009
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!