These authors contributed equally to this work.
Water-Soluble Fluorescent Carbon Quantum Dots and Photocatalyst Design†
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 26, pages 4430–4434, June 14, 2010
How to Cite
Li, H., He, X., Kang, Z., Huang, H., Liu, Y., Liu, J., Lian, S., Tsang, Chi Him A., Yang, X. and Lee, S.-T. (2010), Water-Soluble Fluorescent Carbon Quantum Dots and Photocatalyst Design. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 4430–4434. doi: 10.1002/anie.200906154
This work was supported by the Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC) (No. 20801010 and 20803008), the Foundation for the Authors of National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of P.R. China (FANEDD) (No. 200929), the Research Grants Council of Hong Kong (Nos. CityU 102206 and CityU 101608).
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2009
- Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Numbers: 20801010, 20803008
- Foundation for the Authors of National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of P.R. China (FANEDD). Grant Number: 200929
- Research Grants Council of Hong Kong. Grant Numbers: CityU 102206, CityU 101608
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!