This work was supported by a Beckman Young Investigator Award to M.S.S. and the National Science Foundation. A seed grant from the Center for Environmental Health and Science at MIT is also appreciated. J.H.K is grateful for a postdoctoral fellowship from the Korea Research Foundation Grant funded by the Korean Government (MOEHRD) (KRF-2007-357-D00086). ATP=adenosine 5′-triphosphate.
A Luciferase/Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube Conjugate for Near-Infrared Fluorescent Detection of Cellular ATP†
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 8, pages 1456–1459, February 15, 2010
How to Cite
Kim, J.-H., Ahn, J.-H., Barone, Paul W., Jin, H., Zhang, J., Heller, Daniel A. and Strano, Michael S. (2010), A Luciferase/Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube Conjugate for Near-Infrared Fluorescent Detection of Cellular ATP. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 1456–1459. doi: 10.1002/anie.200906251
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2009
- National Science Foundation
- Korea Research Foundation Grant
- Korean Government. Grant Number: KRF-2007-357-D00086
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!