We are grateful to the Ministerio de Educación of Spain (Project CTQ2007-61048) and the Principado de Asturias (Project IB08-088) for supporting this research. A.G. thanks the Ministerio de Educación and European Union (Fondo Social Europeo) for a graduate fellowship. We are also grateful to Dr. A. L. Suárez-Sobrino (Universidad de Oviedo) for his assistance in the X-ray analysis.
Sequential Five-Component Construction of the Cyclopenta[e][1,3]oxazine Skeleton using Stable 2-Azetine Derivatives†
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 7, pages 1306–1308, February 8, 2010
How to Cite
Barluenga, J., Gómez, A., Santamaría, J. and Tomás, M. (2010), Sequential Five-Component Construction of the Cyclopenta[e][1,3]oxazine Skeleton using Stable 2-Azetine Derivatives. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 1306–1308. doi: 10.1002/anie.200906357
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2009
- Ministerio de Educación of Spain. Grant Number: CTQ2007-61048
- Principado de Asturias. Grant Number: Project IB08-088
- Ministerio de Educación and European Union
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!